View Single Post
Thirdeye11
09-11-2006, 06:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steedus View Post
don't call me a dork, i find it extremely hard to believe that the slang 'flippers' is an OH only term. and you're just trying to give credibility to your argument and trying to bring attention to yourself "oh i from ohio, so is maynard, i'm in the "in" club now, i'm cool and i know better cause i'm from the same state as MAYNARD, I KNOW what the lyrics REALLY are...." you say "slang used locally" like it couldn't possibly be used anywhere else. that pressure holds no sway.

spare me

as for your other comments you're purely rationalizing, like i said when the official lyrics are realeased i'll be collecting a big payout for being RIGHT. (run out of room? HAH!)
if by some ridiculous turn of events he does turn out to be saying WAVE i'll punch the little bald prick in the face myself. i suppose he also says "you are the light and the WAVE they'll only read about" ???

i just read your theory about flippers again... i realise it's not even worth talking about.
flippers is ridiculous. i'd be ashamed of maynard for stooping to such a linguistic low.

i'm tired of arguing a moot point anyhow, i think we should move on to meanings of the lyrics. we're at the end of the fucking "i think he says this" rope...

for the last time "high is the way but our eyes are upon the ground" Celebrate ascension, not lament descension.

no hard feelings or anything. but being from ohio doesn't put you in any kind of unique position. you're not better than us. your flippant boring innacurate interpretation of the *incorrect lyrics are testament to that.
The fact that you are using Maynard's lyrics to "prove your point" make you look much less credible. Stop using "spare me" in every post you make. We know what the lyrics are and don't need you to continually stick them randomly into your posts.

Last edited by Thirdeye11; 09-11-2006 at 06:44 AM..
Old 09-11-2006, 06:41 AM   #512
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 04 - 10,000 Days (Wings pt 2) lyrics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steedus View Post
don't call me a dork, i find it extremely hard to believe that the slang 'flippers' is an OH only term. and you're just trying to give credibility to your argument and trying to bring attention to yourself "oh i from ohio, so is maynard, i'm in the "in" club now, i'm cool and i know better cause i'm from the same state as MAYNARD, I KNOW what the lyrics REALLY are...." you say "slang used locally" like it couldn't possibly be used anywhere else. that pressure holds no sway.

spare me

as for your other comments you're purely rationalizing, like i said when the official lyrics are realeased i'll be collecting a big payout for being RIGHT. (run out of room? HAH!)
if by some ridiculous turn of events he does turn out to be saying WAVE i'll punch the little bald prick in the face myself. i suppose he also says "you are the light and the WAVE they'll only read about" ???

i just read your theory about flippers again... i realise it's not even worth talking about.
flippers is ridiculous. i'd be ashamed of maynard for stooping to such a linguistic low.

i'm tired of arguing a moot point anyhow, i think we should move on to meanings of the lyrics. we're at the end of the fucking "i think he says this" rope...

for the last time "high is the way but our eyes are upon the ground" Celebrate ascension, not lament descension.

no hard feelings or anything. but being from ohio doesn't put you in any kind of unique position. you're not better than us. your flippant boring innacurate interpretation of the *incorrect lyrics are testament to that.
The fact that you are using Maynard's lyrics to "prove your point" make you look much less credible. Stop using "spare me" in every post you make. We know what the lyrics are and don't need you to continually stick them randomly into your posts.

Last edited by Thirdeye11; 09-11-2006 at 06:44 AM..
OFFLINE |