View Single Post
benjamin's Avatar benjamin
09-09-2006, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steedus View Post
A: it's fibbers/figures
B: it's high is the way - i do not care what anyone says, he does NOT say 'wave' listen closely for the V sound... not there is it? cause he doesn't say wave....

when did i ask where you were from? anyone can say flippers instread of fuckers, i don't remember it being legislated to people from ohio only...

spare me
Well since Maynard is also from OH, dork. I was relating to the slang used locally. You can also clearly hear FL at the begining of the word, listen to it, when your thinking fibbers, it sounds like a tiny glitch in there. If you think flippers, then it sounds right.
As for way or wave, there's clearly no V sound emphisized(sp) because he says: but are eyes r upon the ground so close to the word wave. If the V were vocalized he would run out of room. Why would it be way? There's too much assumption in "way", the way of what? Again he just mentioned the river, I don't see the confusion.

and we're working on the legislation currently.
Old 09-09-2006, 07:54 AM   #510
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 27
Re: 04 - 10,000 Days (Wings pt 2) lyrics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steedus View Post
A: it's fibbers/figures
B: it's high is the way - i do not care what anyone says, he does NOT say 'wave' listen closely for the V sound... not there is it? cause he doesn't say wave....

when did i ask where you were from? anyone can say flippers instread of fuckers, i don't remember it being legislated to people from ohio only...

spare me
Well since Maynard is also from OH, dork. I was relating to the slang used locally. You can also clearly hear FL at the begining of the word, listen to it, when your thinking fibbers, it sounds like a tiny glitch in there. If you think flippers, then it sounds right.
As for way or wave, there's clearly no V sound emphisized(sp) because he says: but are eyes r upon the ground so close to the word wave. If the V were vocalized he would run out of room. Why would it be way? There's too much assumption in "way", the way of what? Again he just mentioned the river, I don't see the confusion.

and we're working on the legislation currently.