View Single Post
benjamin's Avatar benjamin
09-08-2006, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry21 View Post
Quote: "she's going to heaven but everyones looking at the grave..."

Nice theory, my one is "high as a wave, but our eyes are upon the ground", refering to back when she lived, meaning that she was "higher" than everybody, but still they look at her from above, because she was weelchair-bound.
Guys!? he just said "river overruns..." it's wave!

REFERring to a tidal wave, ie people starring at the beach as if hipnotised. Not realizing that the waters on it's way back, with grim consequence.

This song may obvously be about "Judith Marie..." but it's sung in a metaphoric sense of the end of times and second coming...yada yada.
Old 09-08-2006, 08:09 PM   #504
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 27
Re: 04 - 10,000 Days (Wings pt 2) lyrics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry21 View Post
Quote: "she's going to heaven but everyones looking at the grave..."

Nice theory, my one is "high as a wave, but our eyes are upon the ground", refering to back when she lived, meaning that she was "higher" than everybody, but still they look at her from above, because she was weelchair-bound.
Guys!? he just said "river overruns..." it's wave!

REFERring to a tidal wave, ie people starring at the beach as if hipnotised. Not realizing that the waters on it's way back, with grim consequence.

This song may obvously be about "Judith Marie..." but it's sung in a metaphoric sense of the end of times and second coming...yada yada.