View Single Post
Steedus
09-04-2006, 07:01 PM

i don't mean to be narky, but it's HIGH IS THE WAY BUT OUR EYES ARE UPON THE GROUND

once again, end of story... it sounds like nothing else, and nothing else makes as much sense, the whole time maynard is singing about how everyone seems to have it wrong, read all the previous lyrics in the song and he's clearly singing that point across. and this line 'high is the way' compounds that, everyone is still once again getting it wrong. i think it might even be a celebration of her release from the 10,000 days of fire. he's glad she's gone cause she's gone to buttload of a better place than this pisshole.

when the official lyrics come out i'll be collecting my winnings over this.

love you's all ya smelly bastards!
Old 09-04-2006, 07:01 PM   #500
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1
Re: 04 - 10,000 Days (Wings pt 2) lyrics

i don't mean to be narky, but it's HIGH IS THE WAY BUT OUR EYES ARE UPON THE GROUND

once again, end of story... it sounds like nothing else, and nothing else makes as much sense, the whole time maynard is singing about how everyone seems to have it wrong, read all the previous lyrics in the song and he's clearly singing that point across. and this line 'high is the way' compounds that, everyone is still once again getting it wrong. i think it might even be a celebration of her release from the 10,000 days of fire. he's glad she's gone cause she's gone to buttload of a better place than this pisshole.

when the official lyrics come out i'll be collecting my winnings over this.

love you's all ya smelly bastards!
OFFLINE |