Thread: Surround Sound
View Single Post
hushypushy's Avatar hushypushy
05-29-2006, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Count_Grishnackh
Um...playstation 2 and gamecube (and Xbox, xbox 360, fuck, even dreamcast) used DVD discs...thats why they are encoded for Pro Logic II...something that cannot be done with a standard audio DVD.
you are completely off base, it is obvious that you do not have any idea how Pro Logic II works at all. rather than argue with you, i'm just going to wait for you to get onto google, read up about things, and come back here when you know what you're talking about. that is all.
Old 05-29-2006, 09:38 PM   #30
Level 11 - Clamorous

Bincount™: 3988
Re: Surround Sound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Count_Grishnackh
Um...playstation 2 and gamecube (and Xbox, xbox 360, fuck, even dreamcast) used DVD discs...thats why they are encoded for Pro Logic II...something that cannot be done with a standard audio DVD.
you are completely off base, it is obvious that you do not have any idea how Pro Logic II works at all. rather than argue with you, i'm just going to wait for you to get onto google, read up about things, and come back here when you know what you're talking about. that is all.