View Single Post
implandnoises's Avatar implandnoises
05-13-2006, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenLost
It is very relevent what Maynard belives. Everything you put into you brain influences you, so understanding those influences alows us to make educated choices. As for me, i was not born Christian and i spent two decades denying God to the great detriment of my life. I have studied, weighed the facts. I have riden the spiral and found along every point the presence, omniscience, and sovrereignty of God.

Implandnoises, the Sun will not shine forever. There is only One who can defeat the influences of 'the devil and his own' in our lives and that is Christ. If you don't believe me try for yourself. Release yourself from your own greed, pride, depravement. You cant, kernel infected, security compromised, detection protcols corrupted, please purge and reboot. You have a heart of stone, so make for yourself a heart of flesh that can love, be utterly mercyfull, fully just, completely selfless and finally willing to be sacrificed to save a world that does not love you, in fact hates you.
Is it relevant what Maynard believes? Yes, you say and with good reason. If I was to continue to let others influence me then I would be wise to pay attention to what it was they were transmitting to me. I am not saying ignore what you hear from a singer's words. I am saying that you probably shouldn't bother taking advice through song lyrics if you can help it. So it is irrelevent what he believes, one should not let themselves be influenced by it. And of course I am not just talking about Maynard or singers. More importantly, I am talking about anyone and any book written by anyone. If someone talks from a belief to encourage that belief in another, one must be careful.

It is sad that you believe I have a heart of stone. I imagine this statement is presented because I clearly do not share your beliefs. If so, this shows that your beliefs are conflictive, dividing. If you think I have a heart of stone because I have said something that has deeply hurt you, then I apologise as it was never my intention.
Old 05-13-2006, 06:43 AM   #114
Banned.

Bincount™: 1157
Re: From Maynards Own Mouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenLost
It is very relevent what Maynard belives. Everything you put into you brain influences you, so understanding those influences alows us to make educated choices. As for me, i was not born Christian and i spent two decades denying God to the great detriment of my life. I have studied, weighed the facts. I have riden the spiral and found along every point the presence, omniscience, and sovrereignty of God.

Implandnoises, the Sun will not shine forever. There is only One who can defeat the influences of 'the devil and his own' in our lives and that is Christ. If you don't believe me try for yourself. Release yourself from your own greed, pride, depravement. You cant, kernel infected, security compromised, detection protcols corrupted, please purge and reboot. You have a heart of stone, so make for yourself a heart of flesh that can love, be utterly mercyfull, fully just, completely selfless and finally willing to be sacrificed to save a world that does not love you, in fact hates you.
Is it relevant what Maynard believes? Yes, you say and with good reason. If I was to continue to let others influence me then I would be wise to pay attention to what it was they were transmitting to me. I am not saying ignore what you hear from a singer's words. I am saying that you probably shouldn't bother taking advice through song lyrics if you can help it. So it is irrelevent what he believes, one should not let themselves be influenced by it. And of course I am not just talking about Maynard or singers. More importantly, I am talking about anyone and any book written by anyone. If someone talks from a belief to encourage that belief in another, one must be careful.

It is sad that you believe I have a heart of stone. I imagine this statement is presented because I clearly do not share your beliefs. If so, this shows that your beliefs are conflictive, dividing. If you think I have a heart of stone because I have said something that has deeply hurt you, then I apologise as it was never my intention.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote