View Single Post
HeavenLost's Avatar HeavenLost
05-13-2006, 06:22 AM

It is very relevent what Maynard belives. Everything you put into you brain influences you, so understanding those influences alows us to make educated choices. As for me, i was not born Christian and i spent two decades denying God to the great detriment of my life. I have studied, weighed the facts. I have riden the spiral and found along every point the presence, omniscience, and sovrereignty of God.

Implandnoises, the Sun will not shine forever. There is only One who can defeat the influences of 'the devil and his own' in our lives and that is Christ. If you don't believe me try for yourself. Release yourself from your own greed, pride, depravement. You cant, kernel infected, security compromised, detection protcols corrupted, please purge and reboot. You have a heart of stone, so make for yourself a heart of flesh that can love, be utterly mercyfull, fully just, completely selfless and finally willing to be sacrificed to save a world that does not love you, in fact hates you.
Old 05-13-2006, 06:22 AM   #105
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: From Maynards Own Mouth

It is very relevent what Maynard belives. Everything you put into you brain influences you, so understanding those influences alows us to make educated choices. As for me, i was not born Christian and i spent two decades denying God to the great detriment of my life. I have studied, weighed the facts. I have riden the spiral and found along every point the presence, omniscience, and sovrereignty of God.

Implandnoises, the Sun will not shine forever. There is only One who can defeat the influences of 'the devil and his own' in our lives and that is Christ. If you don't believe me try for yourself. Release yourself from your own greed, pride, depravement. You cant, kernel infected, security compromised, detection protcols corrupted, please purge and reboot. You have a heart of stone, so make for yourself a heart of flesh that can love, be utterly mercyfull, fully just, completely selfless and finally willing to be sacrificed to save a world that does not love you, in fact hates you.