View Single Post
HeavenLost's Avatar HeavenLost
05-13-2006, 05:26 AM

Oh no, do not misunderstand me tDoXoMl, God is not just a feeling. He is real, alive, present, within us and without us. He was, is, and is to come; The Alpha and The Omega. He is your Creator, and YOUR Creator, and my Creator.

There is a feeling that goes along with knowledge of and a personal relationship with God, though. Imagine your happiest moment in life, for me that was the birth of my sons, now add a sense of total wellbeing; no anxiety, no pressure. Why, odly enough I think Maynard said it quite well, 'let the waters kiss and transmutate these leaden grudges into to gold.'
Old 05-13-2006, 05:26 AM   #92
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: From Maynards Own Mouth

Oh no, do not misunderstand me tDoXoMl, God is not just a feeling. He is real, alive, present, within us and without us. He was, is, and is to come; The Alpha and The Omega. He is your Creator, and YOUR Creator, and my Creator.

There is a feeling that goes along with knowledge of and a personal relationship with God, though. Imagine your happiest moment in life, for me that was the birth of my sons, now add a sense of total wellbeing; no anxiety, no pressure. Why, odly enough I think Maynard said it quite well, 'let the waters kiss and transmutate these leaden grudges into to gold.'