View Single Post
implandnoises's Avatar implandnoises
05-12-2006, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenLost
I want to understand. To say why my require more time and degrees then have. As far as knowing anything else, let me elaborate. Thats all we need to know about Christ.
Please, it is important. You agree it is important don't you? How we live is important right? And if we have a religion then that surely effects how we live? Of course it does right? Thats the whole point, you might say. So it is important to explore why we want to understand, why we feel the need to know the truth. You do not need a degree to make the exploration, just the will. Do you agree that it is important?
Old 05-12-2006, 09:59 PM   #84
Banned.

Bincount™: 1157
Re: From Maynards Own Mouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenLost
I want to understand. To say why my require more time and degrees then have. As far as knowing anything else, let me elaborate. Thats all we need to know about Christ.
Please, it is important. You agree it is important don't you? How we live is important right? And if we have a religion then that surely effects how we live? Of course it does right? Thats the whole point, you might say. So it is important to explore why we want to understand, why we feel the need to know the truth. You do not need a degree to make the exploration, just the will. Do you agree that it is important?
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote