View Single Post
kanaduh
12-20-2011, 11:03 PM

Time for a new thread.

Going to make a small change starting from now. A lot of people on this site want to keep the setlist a surprise until they get to see their local show.

****DO NOT TALK ABOUT SETLISTS OR SAY ANYTHING THAT WOULD SPOIL A SURPRISE FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS NOT SEEN A SHOW ON THIS TOUR YET****

This thread is meant to be a safe place for people to visit without having to worry about ruining any surprises. You can speculate on what setlist you would prefer, but any leaked information prior to the tour, or any official setlists once the tour starts are NOT to be posted in this thread.

I am updating the old "10k Days Ideal Setlist" thread which everyone can use to post all the spoilers/setlist discussion that your heart desires.

Thanks.

(PS: They will play PUSHIT every show this tour. Confirmed by my source)

Last edited by kanaduh; 02-19-2012 at 12:49 PM..
Old 12-20-2011, 11:03 PM   #1
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 45
General Tool Discussion

Time for a new thread.

Going to make a small change starting from now. A lot of people on this site want to keep the setlist a surprise until they get to see their local show.

****DO NOT TALK ABOUT SETLISTS OR SAY ANYTHING THAT WOULD SPOIL A SURPRISE FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS NOT SEEN A SHOW ON THIS TOUR YET****

This thread is meant to be a safe place for people to visit without having to worry about ruining any surprises. You can speculate on what setlist you would prefer, but any leaked information prior to the tour, or any official setlists once the tour starts are NOT to be posted in this thread.

I am updating the old "10k Days Ideal Setlist" thread which everyone can use to post all the spoilers/setlist discussion that your heart desires.

Thanks.

(PS: They will play PUSHIT every show this tour. Confirmed by my source)

Last edited by kanaduh; 02-19-2012 at 12:49 PM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote