View Single Post
Old 05-08-2003, 08:57 AM   #27
Banned.

Bincount™: 9070
I dont have anything to prove to anyone. All the proof I need is contained in my personal experiences. I know from experience that this is not the only plane of existence, not because I have been brainwashed by anything. I have no faith. Faith is the hope of things unseen, and once you have seen those things you no longer need faith. You have replaced it with direct knowledge. Anyone CAN experience anything if they are open to it. You, apparently, are not, and it is not my place to say that you should be. So fine, if my contributions are not helpful in this discussion, I will leave it alone. I just dont like it when people place limits on themselves. We, as a collective, have no boundaries. The goal to reach higher planes is not abstract reasoning. It is progression. If you are not interested in progression, I must ask why you like Tool, not to judge you as you have done me, but to file it away under "reasons people listen to Tool." Do you read anything that doesnt offer "absolute proof" even though there is no such thing? Bob Frissell? Aldous Huxley? Catch you on the next overtone...

Hidey-ho.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote