View Single Post
Old 05-05-2003, 12:46 PM   #20
Banned.

Bincount™: 9070
Re: elementary

Quote:
Originally posted by Ejecta48
while i don't totally agree with the theory that we are all, in essence, god, I find it intriguing(sp?) that the most elementary things such as atoms, to the most incomprehensible things like the universe and god, mimic each other. I mean the similarity between the electrons and neutrons circling the atom and the planets circling our own sun is striking to me. Is it possible that we, like the atom to the bacteria in our own body, are in fact ignorantly part of a greater intelligence (god him/herself?)

I dunno you tell me.
You answered your own question and invalidated your own doubt. We are all part of that greater force we call God. We have been ignorant, or asleep, for quite some time. One theory posed is that the Earth has a small elliptical axis movement that takes, like 10's of thousands of years to complete one cycle. Similar to day and night, this shift wakes us up when it is time to come out of the dark side of the shift, which is where we are now. Bob Frissell's book Nothing in this Book is True... explains it much better than I can.
There is discussion here of our individual selves (egos) and the greater consciousness (part of the collective). I would be careful saying that your thoughts and actions are only known to you. By astrally projecting, some people can travel anywhere instantly, and observe this dimension without being seen from the overtone directly above ours. What I mean by overtone is this. Most people awakening are coming to terms with raising their frequency of their energy, whether they call it that, or realize it, or not. By raising our frequency we can shift dimensions. This is the purpose of the merkaba, if I am not mistaken. So I would not be so sure that your thoughts and ac tions are yours alone. There is also the question of how can these two things exist simultaneously, the ego and greater consciousness? When we entered this stage of evolution, we blacked out most of our link to nature, most of our link to God. There are many reasons for this, all debatable and all probably true to some degree. To survive, we need to think, so we created our egos. It has been so long since we blacked out that we have almost no recollection of the greater consciousness. However, when we do find it, it is all the more amazing. We are individuals, sure, but like cells working for the body. A cell can have its own direction, its own purpose, but the purpose it serves is for the greater purpose, even though the cell may not realize it. The cell may just think it is helping the lung ditribute oxygen, or helping the heart pump blood, or helping a cut heal. Imagine us as one of these specialized cells. When people try to tell us we provide direction and survival to the body, we disagree, because all we can see is what we do in our specialized environment. You call me a liar, you are part of no greater body, you work for yourself, and how in the hell could I draw a parallel between heiping oxygen get to the bloodstream with helping a greater body run faster? We have both egos and the collective. There is a balance, like with everything else on this plane.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote