View Single Post
Old 04-26-2003, 05:20 PM   #16
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
to say that all minds are one means what? connected- yes. one, no. think of an infinite puzzle(like the ones you used to get for christmas, only bigger)-

you can see the whole picture or you can look at the individual pieces, but don't call the puzzle pieces all one puzzle.

and my friend and i have been doing psychic experiments and have found that each person is fundamentally different.

think of the planets and astrology. how did jupiter come to give off its astrological influence? because it's jupiter and it's big. - mars is not the same as jupiter just because it grew up in the wealthy part of our solar system- it's because.. for some reason.. mars is just different.

mars is made up of the same elements as jupiter, just as we are made up of the same stuff- through and through.... it's not the individual parts.. it's a concept called "gestalt" or "the whole is greater than the sum of its parts"

think of a musical chord. you have each individual note, but who you are is all of the chords at once. - you can't break you down into parts because you are not the part that CAN BE broken down.

and all this without acid.