View Single Post
Old 03-27-2003, 08:23 PM   #11
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 703
Well, i always believed that we all are of one conscience, and that we are, in a sense, god. Like, take our intuition and the random psychic occurence here and there, you somehow tapped into parts of your brain previously un-explored. Life is what you make of it actually, like, I continually try to solve this life, and yet everything in life is a question. So maybe, if life a question because I question all? The answer is yes, and naturally one who questions wants answers, and this whole write is my answer to life. But to be deeper on this, since I solved life supposedly, it gives me a great high and a sense of singleness and god-likeness. Maybe I TRULY am just a seeker for power or something along those lines. Maybe life is all a question so I can answer, just to give me this high. Now, I am going to stop myself before I go to far with this “life is x because I x etc”.

This philosophy is sort of my hobby actually. And I was quite suprised to see the lyrics of this song. I have a whole paper on this topic. So, I hope this conversation goes on.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote