Thread: Jacob
View Single Post
MypugsAreSmarterThanYou's Avatar MypugsAreSmarterThanYou
08-20-2011, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyro View Post
Parts of it impressed me, such as the intro sounds/beat. But, some of the parts sound flagrantly 'demo-y' in terms of repetition, rhythm complexity and tone. That's all. I still think the song as a whole kicks major ass. It was more of a general comment than anything.

Pugs, I look forward to the next stuff you demo out. You've inspired me to maybe record some of my shit. How do you manage the copyright protection and all of that? That's one thing that's always concerned me about posting originals on the internet.
The song in general is on the repetitive side. But fun to play.

As far as copyright issues, I think most artists get off of creating something of their own,not someone else's, I don't think their interested in that, I've never worried about that. Plus I have proof In GarageBand of the dates it was made.
If you post some stuff, I'll give honest feedback.
Old 08-20-2011, 05:21 PM   #10
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 116
Re: Jacob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyro View Post
Parts of it impressed me, such as the intro sounds/beat. But, some of the parts sound flagrantly 'demo-y' in terms of repetition, rhythm complexity and tone. That's all. I still think the song as a whole kicks major ass. It was more of a general comment than anything.

Pugs, I look forward to the next stuff you demo out. You've inspired me to maybe record some of my shit. How do you manage the copyright protection and all of that? That's one thing that's always concerned me about posting originals on the internet.
The song in general is on the repetitive side. But fun to play.

As far as copyright issues, I think most artists get off of creating something of their own,not someone else's, I don't think their interested in that, I've never worried about that. Plus I have proof In GarageBand of the dates it was made.
If you post some stuff, I'll give honest feedback.