View Single Post
Old 11-25-2002, 02:28 PM   #2
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
im not quite sure about ALL the music played in-between bands. however, i know that MOST of it is an incredible band called S K I N N Y P U P P Y. the album being played is called T H E P R O C E S S. i cannot find an offical site (probably because the band has been de-funct since 95-96) but there is an incredible resource site at:
http://userpages.aug.com/sgraham/
they have been around a LONG time, so there is quite a large amount of information on this band and related artists. i personally own six of their albums and deffinetly recommend them to anyone who is curious.

just a quick side-note about S K I N N Y P U P P Y......according to "offical" sources Danny is going to contribute drum tracks for the NEW!! SP album. you see, shortly after SP broke up, Dwayne, the keyboardist passed away (heroin overdose, i THINK), the band released what they had left, thus "the process." ever since then there has been TALK of a "reunion" but nothing has come since then except a show in Dresden, Germany in 2000. but according to "official" sources, the band is in the studio working on a new record and a 2003 world tour. now that the TOOL tour is over im sure Danny will have have the time to work with them.

if you search and dig through the dissectional site you will come across a list of Danny's top 10 favoirte albums. SP is included in this short list.

deffinetly check them out.

-s p i r a l - o u t - k e e p - g o i n g-
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote