View Single Post
plexus's Avatar plexus
07-23-2007, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoD View Post
well over a year now with no official lyrics or even inclusion of 10,000 days on toolband....it's almost as if they are ashamed of it and don't want it recognized as an offical album, only tour with it and make some cash...*** of course
youre a dick.
are you serious?
you think tool isnt proud of this album? doesnt consider this an album?
youre retarded.
youre just trying to be a dick. And youre good at it.

Im sure the reason why its not up there is cause it the site looks like shit.
A new badass site was in the works before 10,000 days came out.. the only part that came to us was the intro page.
Their album area is flash... its a lot of trouble opening that old flash file and editing the animation and shit to include another album... especially when youre going to trash your old site pretty soon.
That, or redo it all... and blair sucks at it so it would look like shit anyway.

So the real question is what the hell happened to that new site thats supposed to be done by that john davis guy.
Old 07-23-2007, 04:10 PM   #4
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 17
Re: Is tool that disappointed in themselves they don't include 10k days on their site

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoD View Post
well over a year now with no official lyrics or even inclusion of 10,000 days on toolband....it's almost as if they are ashamed of it and don't want it recognized as an offical album, only tour with it and make some cash...*** of course
youre a dick.
are you serious?
you think tool isnt proud of this album? doesnt consider this an album?
youre retarded.
youre just trying to be a dick. And youre good at it.

Im sure the reason why its not up there is cause it the site looks like shit.
A new badass site was in the works before 10,000 days came out.. the only part that came to us was the intro page.
Their album area is flash... its a lot of trouble opening that old flash file and editing the animation and shit to include another album... especially when youre going to trash your old site pretty soon.
That, or redo it all... and blair sucks at it so it would look like shit anyway.

So the real question is what the hell happened to that new site thats supposed to be done by that john davis guy.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote