View Single Post
Old 10-02-2006, 03:51 AM   #60
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/30 - Washington D.C. - Verizon Arena

Man, just got back to NYC from DC, and the show was AWESOME. 46+2 was amazing and spectacular, Lateralus and Vicarious, too. Decent place, security couldn't see me stokin' it, so I was happy. Yeah, I could have made do without "Lost Keys" in favor of Parabola or Hooker, but they will probably not play that and Rosetta and Wings 1+2 ever again so, it was cool. Excellent show and WAY BETTER SOUND than the small house show at NYC City Center in May. I guess the soundman must be reading all these posts here about "less bass, more Maynard". That's what we got Saturday in DC. Thanks to the soundman! Yay!

Maynard had more to say than reported at other shows. Funny how the moron above here calls all non-Righties "blind Lefties". Too bad Bush sucks, huh? Yeah, I guess it would be bad to SAY SO, huh? Jeeeeesh.....

He is correct about the T-shirt prices. Total gouge. Hey TOOL, We bought the records, we bought a ticket, we paid TicketBastard, too. How about a BREAK for the real TOOL fan who actually SHOWS UP TO SEE YOUR ASS?

This must be their last tour, as they are grabbing all the gold they can, and don't care whom they insult in that way.
"I HOPE< I HOPE< I HOPE< YOU CHOKE!"
OFFLINE |