View Single Post
Old 10-01-2006, 10:49 PM   #57
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/30 - Washington D.C. - Verizon Arena

First, I want to thank EVERYONE who came out to the show. I seriously believe that D.C. brought the fucking noise lastnight. This was the best crowd i have ever been apart of. once again....THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!!!! Especially everyone in sec 100....cool motherfuckers in there feeling out the whole night. Everybody was moving. and to the guy infront of me in row H....I would have hit the Jay but my girl wouldnt have liked that too much. Enough bout the crowd though......Why would anyone Nit-pick about all the stupid standard malfunctions of a huge live productions.? Tool was on point. The most on point i have ever seen them. I've been following the tour on youtube.com. Nothing even remotely close to being there........obviously. I was amazed at how on maynard was. It seemed as if getting over his sickness has really re-amped him for this leg of the tour. I believe its totally called for for everyone to see the show at least three times to take it all in...........but anywho.......great fucking show......seems like it was better than a lot of the shows that ive been reading about........that or the D.C. Crowd is just that damn cool that they dont bitch bout someone hitting one bad note!!!!!!!!

Last edited by ryry85; 10-01-2006 at 10:52 PM..
OFFLINE |