View Single Post
Old 10-01-2006, 10:42 PM   #56
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/30 - Washington D.C. - Verizon Arena

Drove nearly 8 hours from Columbia, SC with three friends. Stayed with my Aunt in Alexandria. Sooooo worth it.

Amazing show. Visuals were awesome, sound was great. I sat in 403. I was stunned the entire time. The only bad thing about the show was this douche behind me kept screaming the words to all the songs extremely loud and obnoxious, drowning out Maynard and changing the words to suit his drunk ass. For example, he shouted "I wanna get high" during the Pot. He ruined Aenima for me by screaming "Better Swim" the entire time. If you're going to scream the lyrics, at least get them right. What a jackass.

Anyways, I love when they sat down together on stage after 10,000 Days. Really cool vibes from that. And to the dancing guy: rock on. I saw you the whole concert and it was great seeing someone so moved by the music. I sat down during 10,000 Days. Stood up most of the rest of the concert. 46 and 2 killed me, and so did Schism. Rosetta Stoned rocked. Lateralus brought me to my knees. Stinkfist was a great opener. Also, Isis was pretty badass too. They played a good set. I'd pay to see them again. Glad I finally saw Tool. I've had an itch since forever to see them... can't wait 'till next spring.
OFFLINE |