View Single Post
Old 10-01-2006, 01:57 PM   #41
win
Alive With Signs and Stars

Bincount™: 548
Re: 2006/09/30 - Washington D.C. - Verizon Arena

great performance. Terrific energy. I liked the set list (although it was clearly to be expected looking at the performances leading up to this one). Barely any mistakes, although one in 10,000 days was at a little more criticial of a time, but quickly forgotten as the music continued. I tink 10,000 days p1 and p2 were awe inspiring. Earlier in their tour, when that was missing in the set lists I was concerened but getting to hear it was beautiful. I loved the media clips, although some were recycled from last tour. It did make me wonder about when a video will be coming out. I though the clips for rossetta stoned were best. More than anything I was happy I got to go and have the experience. They never let me down.