View Single Post
Oberon's Avatar Oberon
08-31-2006, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by McRoggles View Post
Welcome back.

Sadly to report, but 10,000 Days didn't grow on me.

Why?

Because the minute I heard it I found it an excellent masterpiece and I still find it an excellent masterpiece. YEAH!

Sidenotes:

1) Lateralus is declining (today again, headphone listening, skipped the grudge after 4min, skipped the patient after 1min, skipped schism after 2sec, skipped parabol/a after 1min. So I listened 10,000 Days instead.

2) The song Ænema did grow on me big. Top 5 Tool song, check my thread in the Ænima-Ænema subsection.
good to see you're still wasting your time here. =)

how come you were always here whenever i was? Even when i was skipping class and staying up all night it seemed like you were making replies shortly after me.

So you seriously still love the album? I think I will never ever be able to like it, because it will always be associated with such a dark time in my life.

I shouldn't be back here. I came to see if the video was released yet.. looks like not. I'll probably be leaving again shortly.

ANOTHER DEAD HERO.
Old 08-31-2006, 12:07 AM   #2
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 155
Re: Reticulate my endoplasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by McRoggles View Post
Welcome back.

Sadly to report, but 10,000 Days didn't grow on me.

Why?

Because the minute I heard it I found it an excellent masterpiece and I still find it an excellent masterpiece. YEAH!

Sidenotes:

1) Lateralus is declining (today again, headphone listening, skipped the grudge after 4min, skipped the patient after 1min, skipped schism after 2sec, skipped parabol/a after 1min. So I listened 10,000 Days instead.

2) The song Ænema did grow on me big. Top 5 Tool song, check my thread in the Ænima-Ænema subsection.
good to see you're still wasting your time here. =)

how come you were always here whenever i was? Even when i was skipping class and staying up all night it seemed like you were making replies shortly after me.

So you seriously still love the album? I think I will never ever be able to like it, because it will always be associated with such a dark time in my life.

I shouldn't be back here. I came to see if the video was released yet.. looks like not. I'll probably be leaving again shortly.

ANOTHER DEAD HERO.
OFFLINE |