View Single Post
mr. nikki jensen's Avatar mr. nikki jensen
07-12-2006, 06:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumbwhat
the overall point of this album is simple, while past tool albums have been about human evolution and reaching the next plain of enlightentment, as well as being above all this stupidness that is what every individual frets over, this album is about actually being a human being, these guys are gettin old and they are seeing the the finality of life, this album is about admiting that yes they believe in so much more but what it comes down to is they are just human,

vicarious.. yes i see how fucked up the world is but it turns me on just like everyone else, theres not much you can do about it

jambi.. yes im asshole to my loved ones at times, and i endulge in the pleasures of life, even though i know im capable of so much more

wings/10k... i cry to.. i have a mom to... im human just like you... i believe theres more that just a god.. but i pray if im wrong my mother gets what she deserves

the pot...im hypocrytical at times... ive been caught calling the kettle black..sure i dont beleive in god but i hope my mom goes to heaven??? yes im stubborn but im human

lost keys.. shit i lost my keys, just anyone could

Rosetta.. fuck i shit the bed

Intension.. listen to your momma and dadda

right in two .... im divided in this album i dont beleive in god but i preach about it, im scared and disgusted by the world to

viginti tres... 23 find out what it means suckers

looking back i may have been a little drunk when i wrote this but my point is strong
short but simple point of the album. well, you could be right on your thoughts as well as there could be several others of points in each song. thats is whats amazing about tools music. you can decide what YOU think its about, and it could mean everything thats in your imagination.
Old 07-12-2006, 06:46 AM   #4
Banned.

Bincount™: 4277
Re: The point of this album

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumbwhat
the overall point of this album is simple, while past tool albums have been about human evolution and reaching the next plain of enlightentment, as well as being above all this stupidness that is what every individual frets over, this album is about actually being a human being, these guys are gettin old and they are seeing the the finality of life, this album is about admiting that yes they believe in so much more but what it comes down to is they are just human,

vicarious.. yes i see how fucked up the world is but it turns me on just like everyone else, theres not much you can do about it

jambi.. yes im asshole to my loved ones at times, and i endulge in the pleasures of life, even though i know im capable of so much more

wings/10k... i cry to.. i have a mom to... im human just like you... i believe theres more that just a god.. but i pray if im wrong my mother gets what she deserves

the pot...im hypocrytical at times... ive been caught calling the kettle black..sure i dont beleive in god but i hope my mom goes to heaven??? yes im stubborn but im human

lost keys.. shit i lost my keys, just anyone could

Rosetta.. fuck i shit the bed

Intension.. listen to your momma and dadda

right in two .... im divided in this album i dont beleive in god but i preach about it, im scared and disgusted by the world to

viginti tres... 23 find out what it means suckers

looking back i may have been a little drunk when i wrote this but my point is strong
short but simple point of the album. well, you could be right on your thoughts as well as there could be several others of points in each song. thats is whats amazing about tools music. you can decide what YOU think its about, and it could mean everything thats in your imagination.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote