View Single Post
SpiraMirabilis's Avatar SpiraMirabilis
07-12-2006, 05:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumbwhat
the overall point of this album is simple, while past tool albums have been about human evolution and reaching the next plain of enlightentment, as well as being above all this stupidness that is what every individual frets over, this album is about actually being a human being, these guys are gettin old and they are seeing the the finality of life, this album is about admiting that yes they believe in so much more but what it comes down to is they are just human,
Yes, the feeling you get is that they are just human, but donīt underestimate the power of human emotion. Songs like Right in Two have a huge impact on my thoughts and feelings. I think 10,000 days is as strong, or if not, stronger than the other albums in the ability to change to way we think of the world.
Old 07-12-2006, 05:46 AM   #2
apt-get --dist-upgrade

Bincount™: 5286
Re: The point of this album

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumbwhat
the overall point of this album is simple, while past tool albums have been about human evolution and reaching the next plain of enlightentment, as well as being above all this stupidness that is what every individual frets over, this album is about actually being a human being, these guys are gettin old and they are seeing the the finality of life, this album is about admiting that yes they believe in so much more but what it comes down to is they are just human,
Yes, the feeling you get is that they are just human, but donīt underestimate the power of human emotion. Songs like Right in Two have a huge impact on my thoughts and feelings. I think 10,000 days is as strong, or if not, stronger than the other albums in the ability to change to way we think of the world.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote