View Single Post
GroovesEthnikon
07-13-2007, 06:54 AM

This was my second Tool show [saw them last Fall at Tweeter], and this was _SO_ much better. I was completely floored, especially by Schism and Lateralus. Last time I was able to track down a torrent of a recording, and it was phenomenal to be able to relive the show to some extent. So, today, in the aftermath, I just want to listen to Lateralus for hours. Does anyone know if the show was recorded, and if so, where the torrent might be getting upped? Thanks!

I'm still stunned, set list was out of this world. I, too, hoped for The Pot, but Push It and Flood were A-OKAY! Overall, just: wow.
Old 07-13-2007, 06:54 AM   #28
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/12 - Boston, MA - Tweeter Center

This was my second Tool show [saw them last Fall at Tweeter], and this was _SO_ much better. I was completely floored, especially by Schism and Lateralus. Last time I was able to track down a torrent of a recording, and it was phenomenal to be able to relive the show to some extent. So, today, in the aftermath, I just want to listen to Lateralus for hours. Does anyone know if the show was recorded, and if so, where the torrent might be getting upped? Thanks!

I'm still stunned, set list was out of this world. I, too, hoped for The Pot, but Push It and Flood were A-OKAY! Overall, just: wow.
OFFLINE |