View Single Post
weathermantom
07-12-2007, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddie View Post

-Lateralus went very well, with the exception of the effect put on Lateralus for the first repitition of the beginning riff, it made it sound like Adam was playing a 12-string. They got through this song fine (Maynard forgot the "There is so much more that" part of the second verse. I was completely blown away by the Drum Off between Cody and Danny. I was pissed at first for the interruption of a beautiful song, but I ended up pissed that there wasn't more. Kind of makes me wish I hadn't shown up later than planned and missed Big Business.

-Vicarious was flawless. I'm almost positive we got the final "Vicariously I..." chorus. I'm only 100% that he did the "Much better you than I."
Yeah, he just sang the first verse twice. Oh well.

Nah, he held the mic out to the audience during Vicariously I, and Yeah; did sing the last line.

Oh, and I would just like to thank them all for putting the Salival Pushit bassline into the Aenima version -- that flat bassline near the end of the studio version was probably my only issue with it, and now it's perfect.
Old 07-12-2007, 11:05 PM   #17
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 326
Re: 2007/07/12 - Boston, MA - Tweeter Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddie View Post

-Lateralus went very well, with the exception of the effect put on Lateralus for the first repitition of the beginning riff, it made it sound like Adam was playing a 12-string. They got through this song fine (Maynard forgot the "There is so much more that" part of the second verse. I was completely blown away by the Drum Off between Cody and Danny. I was pissed at first for the interruption of a beautiful song, but I ended up pissed that there wasn't more. Kind of makes me wish I hadn't shown up later than planned and missed Big Business.

-Vicarious was flawless. I'm almost positive we got the final "Vicariously I..." chorus. I'm only 100% that he did the "Much better you than I."
Yeah, he just sang the first verse twice. Oh well.

Nah, he held the mic out to the audience during Vicariously I, and Yeah; did sing the last line.

Oh, and I would just like to thank them all for putting the Salival Pushit bassline into the Aenima version -- that flat bassline near the end of the studio version was probably my only issue with it, and now it's perfect.
OFFLINE |