View Single Post
Setve's Avatar Setve
07-12-2007, 10:28 PM

i was freaking out when they played pushit. i told my friends that we probably got that instead of flood. and then, well, you know. we were in the very last row of section 14, right in front of the lawn. the sound was a little low for jambi and stinkfist but that was fixed. Lateralus was amazing with the drum break down (i was in the very last row like i said, tough to see, and when my friend told me he thought it was a second drum kit that was being set up, the first thing that popped into my head was triad with haake, but i figured 'no way.')

amazing show, i only regret beign the last row in the house (i was late buying tickets). also, a huge fight broke out on th lawn during the lateralus bonanza. after flood i turned to my friend and said "we pretty much just pwned everyone on this tour." so far, atleast.

maynard: "i know you're drunk, but try to resist the urge to fuck a relative."

Last edited by Setve; 07-12-2007 at 10:33 PM..
Old 07-12-2007, 10:28 PM   #13
Evtes

Bincount™: 4712
Re: 2007/07/12 - Boston, MA - Tweeter Center

i was freaking out when they played pushit. i told my friends that we probably got that instead of flood. and then, well, you know. we were in the very last row of section 14, right in front of the lawn. the sound was a little low for jambi and stinkfist but that was fixed. Lateralus was amazing with the drum break down (i was in the very last row like i said, tough to see, and when my friend told me he thought it was a second drum kit that was being set up, the first thing that popped into my head was triad with haake, but i figured 'no way.')

amazing show, i only regret beign the last row in the house (i was late buying tickets). also, a huge fight broke out on th lawn during the lateralus bonanza. after flood i turned to my friend and said "we pretty much just pwned everyone on this tour." so far, atleast.

maynard: "i know you're drunk, but try to resist the urge to fuck a relative."

Last edited by Setve; 07-12-2007 at 10:33 PM..
OFFLINE |