View Single Post
like_ive_been_here_before
06-22-2007, 03:12 PM

this was my first Tool show ever. No damned complaints! I enjoyed every bit of it other than the moron who threw the cd onstage. Thanks for disrespecting Maynard you beligerent asshole. Tool put on an excellent show. I dont care if Maynard had his back to us. That to me, is him expressing that it is not him we should be worried about. Its the music he wants us to pay attention to. From the beginning I was absorbed by the music of the legendary Tool. I loved every second of it. I could go on for hours about how I came out of the arena a different person with a new respect for the hell I am going through right now. The setlist was awesome, though I wouldnt mind hearing Tool play every song hahaha!! I think jambi was my most admired song of the night due to my current situation in life. Thank you TOOL for the best concert of my life, ever! Ive been to at least 100 shows in my life, never seen Tool, and when i did, they blew everything else away. This is not just me saying this, ive never put a review for any other concert until now. I am still getting chills thinking of my first, but surely not last, Tool show. Once again Thank you Maynard, Adam, Justin, and Danny. You are truly and absolutely the most intriguing band performing in this day of garbage music. "Tool is profoundly resistant to simple definition, and to compare them to anyone would be rediculously out of mind. Thats my opinion
Old 06-22-2007, 03:12 PM   #28
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/20 - Peoria, IL - Peoria Civic Center

this was my first Tool show ever. No damned complaints! I enjoyed every bit of it other than the moron who threw the cd onstage. Thanks for disrespecting Maynard you beligerent asshole. Tool put on an excellent show. I dont care if Maynard had his back to us. That to me, is him expressing that it is not him we should be worried about. Its the music he wants us to pay attention to. From the beginning I was absorbed by the music of the legendary Tool. I loved every second of it. I could go on for hours about how I came out of the arena a different person with a new respect for the hell I am going through right now. The setlist was awesome, though I wouldnt mind hearing Tool play every song hahaha!! I think jambi was my most admired song of the night due to my current situation in life. Thank you TOOL for the best concert of my life, ever! Ive been to at least 100 shows in my life, never seen Tool, and when i did, they blew everything else away. This is not just me saying this, ive never put a review for any other concert until now. I am still getting chills thinking of my first, but surely not last, Tool show. Once again Thank you Maynard, Adam, Justin, and Danny. You are truly and absolutely the most intriguing band performing in this day of garbage music. "Tool is profoundly resistant to simple definition, and to compare them to anyone would be rediculously out of mind. Thats my opinion
OFFLINE |