View Single Post
Jayz618
06-21-2007, 04:07 AM

I don't know how anyone could possibly think that it was a "great show" and by no means was it better than their show at Allstate last year. A bunch of dumb hillbilly rednecks came out to act obnoxious, and Maynard responded. None of the band even seem interested in playing. His vocals were low as hell and clearly didn't have his all. Did he say something about being sick? Might have had something to do with the dust at Bonnaroo. Because I know that I am sick as all hell and so is everyone that went with me. At any rate, the longer solos were pretty cool. Danny was on point for most of the show, Justin had missed a few things, but that place is absolutely dog crap as far as acoustics. I knew bad things were coming when they were playing music before the show and I could hear like a resonance build up :(

I might be having high expectations after seeing them Friday at the roo though.

Sears Center Will Be Better.

Why do people feel the need to be assholes ?

Peace Out
Old 06-21-2007, 04:07 AM   #13
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/20 - Peoria, IL - Peoria Civic Center

I don't know how anyone could possibly think that it was a "great show" and by no means was it better than their show at Allstate last year. A bunch of dumb hillbilly rednecks came out to act obnoxious, and Maynard responded. None of the band even seem interested in playing. His vocals were low as hell and clearly didn't have his all. Did he say something about being sick? Might have had something to do with the dust at Bonnaroo. Because I know that I am sick as all hell and so is everyone that went with me. At any rate, the longer solos were pretty cool. Danny was on point for most of the show, Justin had missed a few things, but that place is absolutely dog crap as far as acoustics. I knew bad things were coming when they were playing music before the show and I could hear like a resonance build up :(

I might be having high expectations after seeing them Friday at the roo though.

Sears Center Will Be Better.

Why do people feel the need to be assholes ?

Peace Out
OFFLINE |