View Single Post
Lakreda
06-20-2007, 11:08 PM

i believe the item that was thrown on stage during stinkfist was a CD, because i saw a reflective surface. i thought i saw maynard open it up and start flipping through the booklet instead of singing. then when they hit the ending hard he threw it down and started stomping on it. not gonna post a review about the show because everything has already been said. drunk, idiotic, rednecks ruined the show for a lot of real tool fans who were there to enjoy the show and let the music take control of them. what's the point of being at a concert if you won't remember anything about it the next day? and some guy next to me was repeatedly using a flash phone camera over and over. even after being warned by security guards and having maynard say don't use flash camera's. "i paid for my ticket so i can do whatever i want yuck yuck yuck." plus some guy in an abercrombie shirt was only there to see the titties he kept calling for, go to a fucking saliva concert or something retard.

Last edited by Lakreda; 06-20-2007 at 11:10 PM.. Reason: forgot something
Old 06-20-2007, 11:08 PM   #9
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/20 - Peoria, IL - Peoria Civic Center

i believe the item that was thrown on stage during stinkfist was a CD, because i saw a reflective surface. i thought i saw maynard open it up and start flipping through the booklet instead of singing. then when they hit the ending hard he threw it down and started stomping on it. not gonna post a review about the show because everything has already been said. drunk, idiotic, rednecks ruined the show for a lot of real tool fans who were there to enjoy the show and let the music take control of them. what's the point of being at a concert if you won't remember anything about it the next day? and some guy next to me was repeatedly using a flash phone camera over and over. even after being warned by security guards and having maynard say don't use flash camera's. "i paid for my ticket so i can do whatever i want yuck yuck yuck." plus some guy in an abercrombie shirt was only there to see the titties he kept calling for, go to a fucking saliva concert or something retard.

Last edited by Lakreda; 06-20-2007 at 11:10 PM.. Reason: forgot something
OFFLINE |