View Single Post
dont_go_on_me
06-20-2007, 09:06 PM

someone threw something on stage during Stinkfist and Maynard jumped off of his riser and picked it up....instead of singing a line in the song, he commented on whatever was thrown, cellphone maybe? i dunno, he didnt seem too thrilled.

overall, great show....Maynards vocals were wayyyyyyy too low, that was the only part that sucked. he also commented about 6 times for no flash cameras during Wings 1 & 2 and people respected it for the most part, although most of the crowd seemed bored with it....all the drunk people would scream when the lasers came out.

Lateralus was the highlight of the night with all members of melt banana on stage jamming out...the lead singer played cards with Maynard on his riser. I think this should be the closer, the crowd when absolutely apeshit and the band nailed it.

Lots of drunk people doing crazy shit though, fucking ridiculous.....

Last edited by dont_go_on_me; 06-20-2007 at 09:23 PM..
Old 06-20-2007, 09:06 PM   #4
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/20 - Peoria, IL - Peoria Civic Center

someone threw something on stage during Stinkfist and Maynard jumped off of his riser and picked it up....instead of singing a line in the song, he commented on whatever was thrown, cellphone maybe? i dunno, he didnt seem too thrilled.

overall, great show....Maynards vocals were wayyyyyyy too low, that was the only part that sucked. he also commented about 6 times for no flash cameras during Wings 1 & 2 and people respected it for the most part, although most of the crowd seemed bored with it....all the drunk people would scream when the lasers came out.

Lateralus was the highlight of the night with all members of melt banana on stage jamming out...the lead singer played cards with Maynard on his riser. I think this should be the closer, the crowd when absolutely apeshit and the band nailed it.

Lots of drunk people doing crazy shit though, fucking ridiculous.....

Last edited by dont_go_on_me; 06-20-2007 at 09:23 PM..
OFFLINE |