View Single Post
jambi46n2
05-07-2007, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_name View Post
EDIT: As we were leaving the venue we had just gotten outside and there were people everywhere. All of a sudden the crowd errupted on the North Side (I think) exit area. It was like a band member was out there or something. Did anyone happen to catch what the commotion was???
I was in the area when that commotion erupted and from what I can tell it was just an impromptu release of gratification from the fans for such a pumped show.
Old 05-07-2007, 11:09 AM   #9
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/06 - Tucson, AZ - Convention Center Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_name View Post
EDIT: As we were leaving the venue we had just gotten outside and there were people everywhere. All of a sudden the crowd errupted on the North Side (I think) exit area. It was like a band member was out there or something. Did anyone happen to catch what the commotion was???
I was in the area when that commotion erupted and from what I can tell it was just an impromptu release of gratification from the fans for such a pumped show.