View Single Post
no_name's Avatar no_name
05-07-2007, 10:36 AM

This was my 5th tool show, 4th of this tour. I had the fairly low expectations going into this show. I wasn't expecting a big change from the last one i went to in Phx at Criket. I suppose it was right after 46 & 2 when the three light circles came down from the ceiling above the band. They all three came down and rotated to face the crowd. Inside the three circles was the most beautiful objects i have ever seen. It's difficult for me to describe. It was like a kaleidescope of purple colors. The center one had some sort of sacred geometric pattern like the one on danny's bass drums. THat lasted a few minutes and blew everyone away. All i could hear around me was "Oh my God" and "That is sooo beautiful."

The only down side of the show was right when they started playing. I just happened to be in the center of a god damn mosh pit. I swear to god some of these people should be locked up. Anyway, i moved and all was well. :D Pushit was the musical highlight for me. I'd never heard it live before, in person at least. By far the best concert i have ever been to by any band and it was one of the best overall experiences of my life. The kind of concert you will be telling your grandchildren about 40 years from now!

For the people reading this that are going to shows on this tour in the future, i tell you you are in for an amazing experience! Better than Lateralus 2002 tour! Very Pink Floyd, very trippy. See you on the other side...

EDIT: As we were leaving the venue we had just gotten outside and there were people everywhere. All of a sudden the crowd errupted on the North Side (I think) exit area. It was like a band member was out there or something. Did anyone happen to catch what the commotion was???

EDIT 2: My buddy was snapping pictures all night with his camera. I only got one picture. I think it's neat. I used a razr to snap this one. It's a pic of what i was describing earlier with the three light circles.

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/2...z050607ni1.jpg

Last edited by no_name; 05-07-2007 at 04:19 PM..
Old 05-07-2007, 10:36 AM   #8
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 4
Re: 2007/05/06 - Tucson, AZ - Convention Center Arena

This was my 5th tool show, 4th of this tour. I had the fairly low expectations going into this show. I wasn't expecting a big change from the last one i went to in Phx at Criket. I suppose it was right after 46 & 2 when the three light circles came down from the ceiling above the band. They all three came down and rotated to face the crowd. Inside the three circles was the most beautiful objects i have ever seen. It's difficult for me to describe. It was like a kaleidescope of purple colors. The center one had some sort of sacred geometric pattern like the one on danny's bass drums. THat lasted a few minutes and blew everyone away. All i could hear around me was "Oh my God" and "That is sooo beautiful."

The only down side of the show was right when they started playing. I just happened to be in the center of a god damn mosh pit. I swear to god some of these people should be locked up. Anyway, i moved and all was well. :D Pushit was the musical highlight for me. I'd never heard it live before, in person at least. By far the best concert i have ever been to by any band and it was one of the best overall experiences of my life. The kind of concert you will be telling your grandchildren about 40 years from now!

For the people reading this that are going to shows on this tour in the future, i tell you you are in for an amazing experience! Better than Lateralus 2002 tour! Very Pink Floyd, very trippy. See you on the other side...

EDIT: As we were leaving the venue we had just gotten outside and there were people everywhere. All of a sudden the crowd errupted on the North Side (I think) exit area. It was like a band member was out there or something. Did anyone happen to catch what the commotion was???

EDIT 2: My buddy was snapping pictures all night with his camera. I only got one picture. I think it's neat. I used a razr to snap this one. It's a pic of what i was describing earlier with the three light circles.

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/2...z050607ni1.jpg

Last edited by no_name; 05-07-2007 at 04:19 PM..
OFFLINE |