View Single Post
apctreslibras
05-07-2007, 07:52 AM

You know I have read previous post about how disappointed people were about the setlist, the performance and all other things, all I have to say is FUCK YOU. WOW! What a great show it's was lastnight. I have seen TOOL here in Tucson back in "94 (@The Rock), '97 (Desert Sky), '01(Crickett), '02(TCC and America West) and '06 (The Gammage and Crickett). By far this has been the greatest show that TOOL has performed. It's seems that the show 's in Tucson are always better that the ones in Phoenix, smaller venues perhaps who knows. Stage Lighting, Lasers and sound was amazing, even the setlist. You gotta love the way TOOL sped through a part in Schism. Jumping into the time machine, Pushit was awesome as well. I wonder why Maynard doesn't say that about Stinkfist or 46&2. For all you people who have yet to see the second the leg of the this tour, be prepared for what will be an amazing experience. Don't listen to any COCKFACE that says something negative about the show.
Old 05-07-2007, 07:52 AM   #6
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/06 - Tucson, AZ - Convention Center Arena

You know I have read previous post about how disappointed people were about the setlist, the performance and all other things, all I have to say is FUCK YOU. WOW! What a great show it's was lastnight. I have seen TOOL here in Tucson back in "94 (@The Rock), '97 (Desert Sky), '01(Crickett), '02(TCC and America West) and '06 (The Gammage and Crickett). By far this has been the greatest show that TOOL has performed. It's seems that the show 's in Tucson are always better that the ones in Phoenix, smaller venues perhaps who knows. Stage Lighting, Lasers and sound was amazing, even the setlist. You gotta love the way TOOL sped through a part in Schism. Jumping into the time machine, Pushit was awesome as well. I wonder why Maynard doesn't say that about Stinkfist or 46&2. For all you people who have yet to see the second the leg of the this tour, be prepared for what will be an amazing experience. Don't listen to any COCKFACE that says something negative about the show.
OFFLINE |