Lost Keys
Rosetta Stoned
Push It
Wings For Marie
10,000 Days
Lateralus
Vicarious
Ænima

The light show, Visuals and laser show were all incredible. The sound was a bit much for the size of the arena in Tucson. The Bass and low end was drownning out most of the high stuff including Maynard's voice from time to time. But all that aside the show was none the less inspiring.

Missing from the set list, from past shows on this tour were Sober and Right in Two. But Push it sounded great. And Danny was amazing. The little drum solo he did in the middle of Lateralus was great.

Justin played incredibly and Adam was dead on all night. Maynard was in a fun mood as well. Greeting everyone by saying, "Hello Dickheads." At times he did seem to be a bit flat and it sounded like his mic cut out at the end of Vicarious, but at other times he was the proven, mohawked, rightfully cocky, great rock god we have come to expect.

The highlights of the night for me were Wings and 10,000 Days, Rosseta Stoned, 46 & 2, Vicarious Push it, and Lateralus. That is more than half the show. Just another great show for me. My 6th Tool show and I know there will be more.
Old 05-07-2007, 01:37 AM   #2
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
05/06/2007 - Tuscon, AZ

Once again this was a great show. The set list was:

Jambi
Stinkfist
46 & 2
Schism
Lost Keys
Rosetta Stoned
Push It
Wings For Marie
10,000 Days
Lateralus
Vicarious
Ænima

The light show, Visuals and laser show were all incredible. The sound was a bit much for the size of the arena in Tucson. The Bass and low end was drownning out most of the high stuff including Maynard's voice from time to time. But all that aside the show was none the less inspiring.

Missing from the set list, from past shows on this tour were Sober and Right in Two. But Push it sounded great. And Danny was amazing. The little drum solo he did in the middle of Lateralus was great.

Justin played incredibly and Adam was dead on all night. Maynard was in a fun mood as well. Greeting everyone by saying, "Hello Dickheads." At times he did seem to be a bit flat and it sounded like his mic cut out at the end of Vicarious, but at other times he was the proven, mohawked, rightfully cocky, great rock god we have come to expect.

The highlights of the night for me were Wings and 10,000 Days, Rosseta Stoned, 46 & 2, Vicarious Push it, and Lateralus. That is more than half the show. Just another great show for me. My 6th Tool show and I know there will be more.
OFFLINE |