View Single Post
AlcheMilla
10-31-2006, 03:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGT from back in the day View Post
im not gonna lie, i dont know what an anarcho-commie is, what is it?
...and I don't know what OGT is short for (although I understand that me becoming a fan after ONLY hearing Vicarious and then listening with great interest to everything else they've ever made, am NOT one and thus living forever as an outcast in the world of Toolfans. Though after reading this thread it seems like something to strive for)..., but I am ignorant, from sweden (and though I desperately try to dye my hair in various shades of red, naturally blonde ) and ready to admit it...
Although this thread is the most hilarious one on this whole forum...
it struck me that perhaps some really ARE upset about these things, please tell me u r not ? In that case I will change "hilarious" to "tragic"...
And like my countryman previously said, for us living somewhere else than the states it seems very exotic to complain about too much Vicarious beeing played on the radio.... never heard Tool even mentioned other than on lists over obscure artists performing on one festival or another.
Old 10-31-2006, 03:37 AM   #124
On Probation

Bincount™: 36
Re: Is Vicarious getting overplayed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGT from back in the day View Post
im not gonna lie, i dont know what an anarcho-commie is, what is it?
...and I don't know what OGT is short for (although I understand that me becoming a fan after ONLY hearing Vicarious and then listening with great interest to everything else they've ever made, am NOT one and thus living forever as an outcast in the world of Toolfans. Though after reading this thread it seems like something to strive for)..., but I am ignorant, from sweden (and though I desperately try to dye my hair in various shades of red, naturally blonde ) and ready to admit it...
Although this thread is the most hilarious one on this whole forum...
it struck me that perhaps some really ARE upset about these things, please tell me u r not ? In that case I will change "hilarious" to "tragic"...
And like my countryman previously said, for us living somewhere else than the states it seems very exotic to complain about too much Vicarious beeing played on the radio.... never heard Tool even mentioned other than on lists over obscure artists performing on one festival or another.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote