View Single Post
Luosdasa's Avatar Luosdasa
10-03-2006, 02:52 PM

heh, i wish i knew why ya got banned... :P
tis a shame, because i wanted oh so very much to hear how its possible for someone to grow spiritually and emotionally, when they die before they have a chance to explore greater meanings in life. Humans have to fullfill their basic needs before moveing on to higher level needs right? Im pretty sure not being dead is a pretty fucking basic need...
And i dont know about you, but it doesnt take pain and suffering for me to grow. im sorry if you need suffering to evolve from turd hurlin monkeys, but other things can act as catalysts for higher thnking and understanding.
Old 10-03-2006, 02:52 PM   #123
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 104
Re: Is Vicarious getting overplayed?

heh, i wish i knew why ya got banned... :P
tis a shame, because i wanted oh so very much to hear how its possible for someone to grow spiritually and emotionally, when they die before they have a chance to explore greater meanings in life. Humans have to fullfill their basic needs before moveing on to higher level needs right? Im pretty sure not being dead is a pretty fucking basic need...
And i dont know about you, but it doesnt take pain and suffering for me to grow. im sorry if you need suffering to evolve from turd hurlin monkeys, but other things can act as catalysts for higher thnking and understanding.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote