View Single Post
anarcho-commie's Avatar anarcho-commie
08-15-2006, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by etc43
Satire, eh? So was mine. The difference is mine was recognizable. Keep on being a dumbass, though, it's pretty funny. The bottom line is you think that you are somehow better than people who heard "Vicarious" on the radio once and therefore Maynard's adivce still applies: "Fuck you, buddy."

No not really, for one, I doubt you now the meaning of satire, and two, you need to go back and read carefully. I didn't say that I think I'm better than people who heard Vicarious on the radio for the first time, I think I'm better than people who hear Vicarious, and claim Tool without expanding their knowledge of Tool i.e. getting into some other albums/songs. So now STFU and GTFO of my thread. Next time you try to make a point, get you facts right.
Old 08-15-2006, 01:15 PM   #33
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 63
Re: Is Vicarious getting overplayed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by etc43
Satire, eh? So was mine. The difference is mine was recognizable. Keep on being a dumbass, though, it's pretty funny. The bottom line is you think that you are somehow better than people who heard "Vicarious" on the radio once and therefore Maynard's adivce still applies: "Fuck you, buddy."

No not really, for one, I doubt you now the meaning of satire, and two, you need to go back and read carefully. I didn't say that I think I'm better than people who heard Vicarious on the radio for the first time, I think I'm better than people who hear Vicarious, and claim Tool without expanding their knowledge of Tool i.e. getting into some other albums/songs. So now STFU and GTFO of my thread. Next time you try to make a point, get you facts right.