View Single Post
egrue
08-09-2006, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anarcho-commie
Here in Denver, they've been playing it at least 4 times a day on one radio station. Is this happening anywhere else? I hate when they do shit like this, it brings in unwanted Tool "fans." The "YEAH I LIKE TOOL THAT SONG VICARIOUS IS THE SHIT" kind of fans.
don't be so critical of other fucking tool fans. just because they aren't as "hardcore" as you are doesnt give you an ounce of authority, dipshit. you know what? we all started out liking tool by hearing one of their songs. you know what the makes you? a hypocrite. haha...
also, what the fuck is an "anarcho-commie"? communism is the working class running the means of production via the state, i.e. government. go back to school.
Old 08-09-2006, 03:10 PM   #4
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 5
Re: Is Vicarious getting overplayed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anarcho-commie
Here in Denver, they've been playing it at least 4 times a day on one radio station. Is this happening anywhere else? I hate when they do shit like this, it brings in unwanted Tool "fans." The "YEAH I LIKE TOOL THAT SONG VICARIOUS IS THE SHIT" kind of fans.
don't be so critical of other fucking tool fans. just because they aren't as "hardcore" as you are doesnt give you an ounce of authority, dipshit. you know what? we all started out liking tool by hearing one of their songs. you know what the makes you? a hypocrite. haha...
also, what the fuck is an "anarcho-commie"? communism is the working class running the means of production via the state, i.e. government. go back to school.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote