Thread: Maynard
View Single Post
ThreeDeviations's Avatar ThreeDeviations
07-21-2006, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowmo
Listen to yourself man.

Realities and majorities? Now you are GENERALIZING, which is not all too much different from stereotyping.

Controlling, stereotyping, judging, generalizing, and ostentatiousness; are these the constituents of a cliche you have become? As a human you are entitled to these things, but are they really what Tool is all about? Tool has an individual meaning to everyone; if this is what you pride yourself in learning from them, I pity you. This cocky arrogance that many Tool fans possess is exactly why Maynard says his fans are way far off.

Generalizing, stereotypes.. whatever you want to call it. What's your point? Do you have one?

I haven't become a cliche. It's people like yourself who have always been. Predictable and pathetic.

I'm entitled to things as a human being? Thanks SloMo.

Tool can have an individual meaning to everyone. I've already said that. If they want to be wrong and happy... then so be it. Try reading the entire thread.

and no, the cocky arrogance isn't why Maynard says his fans are way off.

He says they're way off, because they're way off, ya phuck. and you're standing in line.

Maybe you've haven't realized. Maynard is as cocky and as arrogant as anyone. It's from people like you who are WAY OFF.

Maynard is a caring man.. with a lot of passion about society and people.. but he's also very arrogant and becomes frustrated when he thinks about how ignorant people actually are.

So don't talk to me about arrogance, when your hero is as arrogant as anyone.

Crucify the ego..
feeding my narcissism..
Maybe I should play God... kick you, beat you, shoot you in your fucking head
Jesus Christ blind me with your light and your eyes. (his opinion that he backs up with such powerful words!! How dare he)
I've been far too sympathetic
What you want and what you need doesn't mean fuck to me
When you're a stupid, dumbass beligerant fucker.
Fuck all you junkies
Beneath my self-indulgent pitiful hole
Set as I am in my ways and my arrogance

and last, but not least...

Fuck you, buddy.

Last edited by ThreeDeviations; 07-21-2006 at 01:44 PM..
Old 07-21-2006, 01:41 PM   #278
On Probation

Bincount™: 0
Re: Maynard

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowmo
Listen to yourself man.

Realities and majorities? Now you are GENERALIZING, which is not all too much different from stereotyping.

Controlling, stereotyping, judging, generalizing, and ostentatiousness; are these the constituents of a cliche you have become? As a human you are entitled to these things, but are they really what Tool is all about? Tool has an individual meaning to everyone; if this is what you pride yourself in learning from them, I pity you. This cocky arrogance that many Tool fans possess is exactly why Maynard says his fans are way far off.

Generalizing, stereotypes.. whatever you want to call it. What's your point? Do you have one?

I haven't become a cliche. It's people like yourself who have always been. Predictable and pathetic.

I'm entitled to things as a human being? Thanks SloMo.

Tool can have an individual meaning to everyone. I've already said that. If they want to be wrong and happy... then so be it. Try reading the entire thread.

and no, the cocky arrogance isn't why Maynard says his fans are way off.

He says they're way off, because they're way off, ya phuck. and you're standing in line.

Maybe you've haven't realized. Maynard is as cocky and as arrogant as anyone. It's from people like you who are WAY OFF.

Maynard is a caring man.. with a lot of passion about society and people.. but he's also very arrogant and becomes frustrated when he thinks about how ignorant people actually are.

So don't talk to me about arrogance, when your hero is as arrogant as anyone.

Crucify the ego..
feeding my narcissism..
Maybe I should play God... kick you, beat you, shoot you in your fucking head
Jesus Christ blind me with your light and your eyes. (his opinion that he backs up with such powerful words!! How dare he)
I've been far too sympathetic
What you want and what you need doesn't mean fuck to me
When you're a stupid, dumbass beligerant fucker.
Fuck all you junkies
Beneath my self-indulgent pitiful hole
Set as I am in my ways and my arrogance

and last, but not least...

Fuck you, buddy.

Last edited by ThreeDeviations; 07-21-2006 at 01:44 PM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote