View Single Post
Eighteenth Eye's Avatar Eighteenth Eye
08-06-2009, 04:07 AM

Just a few things to add....

Maynard was hilarious tonight...he actually changed the lyrics to incorporate something about his "fries". (can't remember the exact line though)

Vicarious is not a good closer, many other songs were much better through the night. (Lateralus, Aenema, Flood...even Schism would have been a nice way to end the show)

FLOOD WAS INCREDIBLE....certainly the highlight of the night for me. I saw it on the last tour, but it just seemed to have something special tonight.
Amazing how many people in the crowd didn't know what song they were hearing.

Tweak Bird was pretty good....good musicians and nice sound from basically a 2 man band.
Old 08-06-2009, 04:07 AM   #13
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 0
Re: 08.05.09 - Toronto, ON @ Molson Amphitheatre

Just a few things to add....

Maynard was hilarious tonight...he actually changed the lyrics to incorporate something about his "fries". (can't remember the exact line though)

Vicarious is not a good closer, many other songs were much better through the night. (Lateralus, Aenema, Flood...even Schism would have been a nice way to end the show)

FLOOD WAS INCREDIBLE....certainly the highlight of the night for me. I saw it on the last tour, but it just seemed to have something special tonight.
Amazing how many people in the crowd didn't know what song they were hearing.

Tweak Bird was pretty good....good musicians and nice sound from basically a 2 man band.
OFFLINE |