View Single Post
Durangatang Inoculum
08-26-2019, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Embryo 2 View Post
Just get good seats, RR gets a lot of love, but after halfway up, the sound is average at best

I'm one of the few (maybe only one) that thinks that Red Rocks is a bit overrated.

They get by on beautiful scenery but the infrastructure ain't great.
That's just like your opinion, man. And I agree about the traffic infrastructure. Getting out can be an ordeal.

But for real, if your seats are shitty and you get in early enough, you can go sit on the plant risers on the sides of the bowl, down low. Its first come first served, and I have sat on the one 20 rows up one time.

And when someone like Junior uses the whole venue/rock walls for light projection, it is pretty f-in sweet. Still need to go to the Gorge and experience that one sometime before I die.

Anybody been to both and can weigh in with a comparison review?
Old 08-26-2019, 12:00 PM   #6352
Banned.

Bincount™: 0
Re: General Tool Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Embryo 2 View Post
Just get good seats, RR gets a lot of love, but after halfway up, the sound is average at best

I'm one of the few (maybe only one) that thinks that Red Rocks is a bit overrated.

They get by on beautiful scenery but the infrastructure ain't great.
That's just like your opinion, man. And I agree about the traffic infrastructure. Getting out can be an ordeal.

But for real, if your seats are shitty and you get in early enough, you can go sit on the plant risers on the sides of the bowl, down low. Its first come first served, and I have sat on the one 20 rows up one time.

And when someone like Junior uses the whole venue/rock walls for light projection, it is pretty f-in sweet. Still need to go to the Gorge and experience that one sometime before I die.

Anybody been to both and can weigh in with a comparison review?
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote