View Single Post
junior
08-24-2019, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durangatang Inoculum View Post
Hey Junior, I know you can't say much but is the band considering going back to Red Rocks? Those were some epic shows. Your lights on the rocks/walls was incredible. I know you have said its a PITA with the equipment loading in and out but we love seeing you guys there. Pretty Please? With moon rocks on top!
No idea. Not privy to that planning. I usually find out tour dates around the same time as the rest of the world.

I would say I don't anticipate any outdoor shows (apart from that Sacramento festival) for the rest of 2019.
Old 08-24-2019, 10:48 PM   #6328
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 0
Re: General Tool Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durangatang Inoculum View Post
Hey Junior, I know you can't say much but is the band considering going back to Red Rocks? Those were some epic shows. Your lights on the rocks/walls was incredible. I know you have said its a PITA with the equipment loading in and out but we love seeing you guys there. Pretty Please? With moon rocks on top!
No idea. Not privy to that planning. I usually find out tour dates around the same time as the rest of the world.

I would say I don't anticipate any outdoor shows (apart from that Sacramento festival) for the rest of 2019.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote