View Single Post
TOOLFAN44
07-18-2007, 10:14 AM

Ummm, not sure what show most saw in Reading, but I thought it was boring as hell.

I was in the 5th row center.

I call this a donut show, great on the ends, but a BIG HOLE in the middle.

Gee TOOL, thanks for playing all of your freaking droning 12 minute epics- instead of FLOOD how about 4 degrees, or anything off of OPIATE!?

Thanks TOOL, for standing by to watch the roadies set up the opening band's drum kit, you could've played DISPOSITION while they set up, no?

The young drummer is going to be great, but he wasn't in time playing with TOOL, i think they lowered the mics on his kit.

Maynard is always cool on stage, but the Sovereign Center was lacking a center speaker for the vocals, so Maynard was washed out.

Great band. Less than average show.
Old 07-18-2007, 10:14 AM   #39
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/16 - Reading, PA - Sovereign Center

Ummm, not sure what show most saw in Reading, but I thought it was boring as hell.

I was in the 5th row center.

I call this a donut show, great on the ends, but a BIG HOLE in the middle.

Gee TOOL, thanks for playing all of your freaking droning 12 minute epics- instead of FLOOD how about 4 degrees, or anything off of OPIATE!?

Thanks TOOL, for standing by to watch the roadies set up the opening band's drum kit, you could've played DISPOSITION while they set up, no?

The young drummer is going to be great, but he wasn't in time playing with TOOL, i think they lowered the mics on his kit.

Maynard is always cool on stage, but the Sovereign Center was lacking a center speaker for the vocals, so Maynard was washed out.

Great band. Less than average show.
OFFLINE |