View Single Post
Bareni
07-18-2007, 01:19 AM

It's weird. All these days and that this show still is not out of my system yet. I have seen Tool a few times and about 75 other various bands and this was one of the greatest ever.

I loved the raw power of the Palace show ( and getting The Pot!), but this show topped it in terms of energy of the crowd, band, and just sick playing.

I had pav row x middle seats and it was near a religious experience.

I just got home from seeing the Police tonite...and even though I had 8th row center floor seats..it really hit me how there is NO OTHER BAND like Tool..especially live. Everything else just seems kinda lame.

I will never forget that Pine Knob show. Just like the Palace...Lateralus was the peak.

No real complaints..glad there weren't alot of drunken/doped up assholes...there is no better drug then Tool Live :)
Old 07-18-2007, 01:19 AM   #37
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/03 - Detroit, MI - DTE Amphitheater

It's weird. All these days and that this show still is not out of my system yet. I have seen Tool a few times and about 75 other various bands and this was one of the greatest ever.

I loved the raw power of the Palace show ( and getting The Pot!), but this show topped it in terms of energy of the crowd, band, and just sick playing.

I had pav row x middle seats and it was near a religious experience.

I just got home from seeing the Police tonite...and even though I had 8th row center floor seats..it really hit me how there is NO OTHER BAND like Tool..especially live. Everything else just seems kinda lame.

I will never forget that Pine Knob show. Just like the Palace...Lateralus was the peak.

No real complaints..glad there weren't alot of drunken/doped up assholes...there is no better drug then Tool Live :)
OFFLINE |