View Single Post
MyshadowHASchanged's Avatar MyshadowHASchanged
07-17-2007, 10:16 PM

Okay so this was my second TOOL show (the first being last month at A.C.) and once again they have pleased me in almost everyway. The stadium although in a sketchy area was like the perfect size for TOOL and they sounded amazing. Although, the first two songs Maynard was a bit hard to hear. I had seats that we considered nosebleeds and they were REAL good, except for the dopes in front of us that were trippin face but anyways...I liked the set list especially with the addition of Flood which I kinda didnt expect, though I washoping to her Aenima. But Lateralus more than made up for it. WOW.

Now I wish I had Holmdel Tix.
Old 07-17-2007, 10:16 PM   #32
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/16 - Reading, PA - Sovereign Center

Okay so this was my second TOOL show (the first being last month at A.C.) and once again they have pleased me in almost everyway. The stadium although in a sketchy area was like the perfect size for TOOL and they sounded amazing. Although, the first two songs Maynard was a bit hard to hear. I had seats that we considered nosebleeds and they were REAL good, except for the dopes in front of us that were trippin face but anyways...I liked the set list especially with the addition of Flood which I kinda didnt expect, though I washoping to her Aenima. But Lateralus more than made up for it. WOW.

Now I wish I had Holmdel Tix.