View Single Post
mferelli
07-17-2007, 12:59 PM

I love this band..... 7 shows since May 06...... Tower, Camden, Meadowlands, Baltimore, AC ...... this time in Reading with my 10 year old son ..... It was a surprise for him ....his first concert.....and HE WAS BLOWN AWAY!!!!!

As we walked out, Tool shirts in hand, he said to me Dad I love you and I'll never forget this. Priceless

I believed I used the band in the way they intended. Thanks guys, I enjoy it all, the show, the songs, the lights, the crowd, the mood, the meek, the monsters and the babes.

Life is good - on to Holmdel NJ
Old 07-17-2007, 12:59 PM   #26
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/16 - Reading, PA - Sovereign Center

I love this band..... 7 shows since May 06...... Tower, Camden, Meadowlands, Baltimore, AC ...... this time in Reading with my 10 year old son ..... It was a surprise for him ....his first concert.....and HE WAS BLOWN AWAY!!!!!

As we walked out, Tool shirts in hand, he said to me Dad I love you and I'll never forget this. Priceless

I believed I used the band in the way they intended. Thanks guys, I enjoy it all, the show, the songs, the lights, the crowd, the mood, the meek, the monsters and the babes.

Life is good - on to Holmdel NJ
OFFLINE |