View Single Post
EonApoc's Avatar EonApoc
07-17-2007, 08:52 AM

I enjoyed the show but I wasn't as blown away as during the Lateralus tours. Part of my disappointment, if you can even call it that, was seeing Rosetta Stoned. Maybe it was our seat (stage left so we had Justin's stack facing us) but when Maynard used the alternate mic, we couldn't hear him at all. I'm also not a huge fan of Flood but it was nice to hear something different.

The drum session was outstanding. The Big Business drummer sure looks young... if he's that good at a young age, imagine how good he'll be in 5+ years.

I'm hoping they pull out all the stops tomorrow night. I got what seems to be the last single seat available rather than being stuck on the lawn. My condolences to all the fans out there if it rains tomorrow night.
Old 07-17-2007, 08:52 AM   #23
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/16 - Reading, PA - Sovereign Center

I enjoyed the show but I wasn't as blown away as during the Lateralus tours. Part of my disappointment, if you can even call it that, was seeing Rosetta Stoned. Maybe it was our seat (stage left so we had Justin's stack facing us) but when Maynard used the alternate mic, we couldn't hear him at all. I'm also not a huge fan of Flood but it was nice to hear something different.

The drum session was outstanding. The Big Business drummer sure looks young... if he's that good at a young age, imagine how good he'll be in 5+ years.

I'm hoping they pull out all the stops tomorrow night. I got what seems to be the last single seat available rather than being stuck on the lawn. My condolences to all the fans out there if it rains tomorrow night.
OFFLINE |