View Single Post
PArealtor
07-16-2007, 09:07 PM

great show (my 15th I believe).. probably in the bottom of my top 10 but still good either way. Very similar to the Camden, NJ show from earlier in the tour except they played flood which was without a doubt the highlight of the night. Actually felt like after flood the show really came to grind. I think the band was feeling a little more energetic tonight since its the next to last show on the US tour and they get a few weeks off after tomorrow. Maynard brought out a fan and blew toilet paper all over the drummer from Big Business. He was a little chatty Kathy tonight cracking jokes and stuff. More animated than Ive seen lately

Any time you can see a tool show its going to be good so overall I give it a 7. Just wish maybe Third eye and some others were played in place of wings pt 1 and 2, rosetta stoned and the drum solo. Those songs lose all their feeling live for me. Much better on record. oh well. thanks tool for coming back to PA

Last edited by PArealtor; 07-16-2007 at 09:09 PM..
Old 07-16-2007, 09:07 PM   #7
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/16 - Reading, PA - Sovereign Center

great show (my 15th I believe).. probably in the bottom of my top 10 but still good either way. Very similar to the Camden, NJ show from earlier in the tour except they played flood which was without a doubt the highlight of the night. Actually felt like after flood the show really came to grind. I think the band was feeling a little more energetic tonight since its the next to last show on the US tour and they get a few weeks off after tomorrow. Maynard brought out a fan and blew toilet paper all over the drummer from Big Business. He was a little chatty Kathy tonight cracking jokes and stuff. More animated than Ive seen lately

Any time you can see a tool show its going to be good so overall I give it a 7. Just wish maybe Third eye and some others were played in place of wings pt 1 and 2, rosetta stoned and the drum solo. Those songs lose all their feeling live for me. Much better on record. oh well. thanks tool for coming back to PA

Last edited by PArealtor; 07-16-2007 at 09:09 PM..
OFFLINE |