View Single Post
Vicarious713's Avatar Vicarious713
07-16-2007, 08:48 PM

Just got back from the show. This was the 3rd show I've seen on this tour. It did not dissapoint. From seeing the two shows earlier i was surprised how energetic this show was. The drum along with the Big Business drummer was the best part. But theyre drum set wasn't too loud. Big Business was good but I couldn't understand anything he was saying. I saw they shortened the set list, leaving out The Pot and Aenima. Hopefully they come back (sooner than 10 years.) I also saw that in some parts Adam was humping his guitar watching Justin. And it was hilarious seeing Justin chug 6 beers during Lateralus. Everything seemed to be spot on, which was great. I think this is the best TOOL show I've been to yet.

Last edited by Vicarious713; 07-17-2007 at 07:41 AM..
Old 07-16-2007, 08:48 PM   #4
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/16 - Reading, PA - Sovereign Center

Just got back from the show. This was the 3rd show I've seen on this tour. It did not dissapoint. From seeing the two shows earlier i was surprised how energetic this show was. The drum along with the Big Business drummer was the best part. But theyre drum set wasn't too loud. Big Business was good but I couldn't understand anything he was saying. I saw they shortened the set list, leaving out The Pot and Aenima. Hopefully they come back (sooner than 10 years.) I also saw that in some parts Adam was humping his guitar watching Justin. And it was hilarious seeing Justin chug 6 beers during Lateralus. Everything seemed to be spot on, which was great. I think this is the best TOOL show I've been to yet.

Last edited by Vicarious713; 07-17-2007 at 07:41 AM..
OFFLINE |